FAPEL (Umbrella organisation of the Luxembourg Parents’ Associations) was born on 07/05/1974 under the name of FAPEEPP.
A grouping took place on 30/03/2000 with FAPEEPP (01/07/17951975) to become CONFAPEL then FAPEL.
FAPEL groups and represents Basic and Secondary education.
- Parents’ Committees of Students
- Parents’ Associations
- Students’ parents
Our role :
Our missions are:
- LISTENING & ADVICE for the education of your children
- INFORMATION of educational & school news
- TRAINING (for parents)
- COLLABORATION with educational partners
- REPRESENTATION of parents before school authorities and national authorities.
FAPEL is committed to the legal recognition of parents as legitimate partners of schools and the education system in Luxembourg.
FAPEL campaigns for the recognition of parental structures by the political class and society as the living forces of the nation.